jsWordsearch Project Page
This version adds the ability to manually place your words into the puzzle, along with fixing several small bugs.
Internet Explorer 6.0SP2
Internet Explorer 6.0SP1
If you've tried jsWordsearch on a different browser or version than the
ones listed above, please email me with the browser and what version
and if jsWordsearch worked or not.
- If someone was looking for a word that began with say letter R the
hint option could remove like 5 R's from the puzzle.
- High score table
- Ability to disable the save game option for puzzles.
- Add a hash check to the save game text to thwart casual cheating.
- Add a drop down to the style toolkit that will contain all the
styles from the main form.
- Change the way words are inputted into the "Manually place words"
table. Something akin to the way words are highlighted in the puzzle.
Author: Robert Klein
My thanks go out to the following people and websites:
- Hotscripts.com - for providing a link to my script.
- Scripts.com - for providing a link to my script.
- SourceForge - for providing such an awesome service and for hosting my script.
- And any other person or site that I forgot to mention